- This event has passed.
Information Meeting – Inglewood
March 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Opened by a Councillor representing Loddon Shire Council, this information meeting is for anyone (household, business owner or farmer) thinking about getting a solar power system installed and/or battery storage. It will be held at the Inglewood Town Hall Hub at 25 Verdon St, Inglewood. It’s a great opportunity to find out if going solar is the right thing for you. In just 90 minutes, you will:
– learn about how solar power systems and battery storage works
– an overview of what MASH is and the solar power & battery systems available through MASH
– the information you need in order to compare difference solar power systems with confidence
– the opportunity to put your questions to the MASH team and our solar installer, Specialized Solar.
• Take a moment to visit the DHHS website for important and up-to-date information on Covid-19 before attending.
• Do not to attend the event if you are feeling unwell, have visited any known Covid hot spot areas in the last 14 days or have been directed by DHHS to self-isolate.
• Avoid physical contact, and
• Maintain social distancing, where possible.