Residents of the Pyrenees Shire and nearby are invited to attend the rescheduled MASH Solar & Battery Information Meeting on Wednesday 3rd of March in Beaufort. This meeting was due to take place on 17 February but had to be cancelled due to the 5-day lockdown.
The meeting on Wednesday 3rd of March will be opened by Mayor Damian Ferrari of Pyrenees Shire Council, partner of the MASH solar and battery bulk-buy. The event will be held in the function room at the Goldfields Recreation Reserve, 39 Park Rd, Beaufort. It will start at 6pm and finish at 7.30pm.
It’s a great chance to:
- learn about how solar power systems and battery storage works
- get an overview of what MASH is and the solar power & battery systems available through MASH, as well as MASH’s partnership with Pyrenees Shire Council
- get the information you need in order to compare difference solar power & battery systems with confidence
- find out about government rebates for solar power and battery storage systems and how to apply, as well as eligibility criteria
- how to work out whether solar and/or batteries is a good financial investment for you and what bill savings you might expect
- the opportunity to put your questions to the MASH team
To comply with Covid safety rules, we ask that anyone who’d like to attend registers in advance so that we can ensure that the number of people attending is within the capacity limits of the venue. Please call the MASH team on 1300 466 274 to register or complete the online registration form here.