Eligible businesses will be able to apply for a small business rebate of up to $3,500 through the Solar Victoria portal from May 2021.
Rebates will cover up to 50 per cent of the cost of a rooftop solar system up to 30kW, reducing the upfront cost of installing solar on their business premises.
To receive a small business solar rebate, the business must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be the owner of a business which has less than 20 employees
- Operate from premises that are not considered residential
- Operate from premises that are individually metered
- Have your system installed by a Solar Victoria’s website as detailed on
- Install a solar system with a PV capacity size up to 30kW, and detailed on the .
Eligible businesses will be able to apply for a small business rebate of up to $3,500, through the Solar Victoria portal from May 2021.
The rebate is only available for installations which occur following the program formally opening for applications in May. Systems installed prior will not be eligible for a rebate.