Woodend MASH Solar Info Meeting
May 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Are you thinking about getting solar panels installed? And are you a homeowner, landlord, tenant or small business owner? If so, this is the event for you!
- Government solar panels rebates for homes and businesses: what they’re worth and eligibility criteria
- How solar power systems work, what to look for when you are shopping around
- The process for requesting approval to connect/export excess solar power to the grid
- Feed-in tariffs and the electricity bill savings you could expect by ‘going solar’
Find out what the MASH Community Solar Bulk-Buy can offer you:
- Who are solar supplier/installer is – and why they’ve been selected (it’s Cola Solar from Bendigo, in case you were wondering!)
- The types of solar panels and inverters available through our bulk-buy program – also warranties and pricing
- Typical payback period for your solar investment
- Learn about the extra services we’re offering including:
- advanced system monitoring
- ongoing system maintenance/health checks
There will be a brief rundown on battery storage. But if that’s your main focus, then it’s best if you come along to one of our dedicated battery storage information events.
Please bring along all your solar questions. There will be plenty of time for you to put these to our expert team from the MASH Solar Bulk-Buy and our supplier, Cola Solar.