Notes on pricing & estimated bill savings
For solar power systems installed by Cola Solar through the MASH Community Solar Bulk-Buy
Price is after Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) have been assigned to Cola Solar. STCs are the Federal Government’s financial incentive to support the installation of small-scale solar power and other renewable energy systems.
Prices are for standard installations on properties with single phase power and include travel to properties for site inspection/installation in the Mount Alexander, Macedon Ranges and Hepburn Shires as well as the City of Greater Bendigo.
Non-standard installations where the price will be higher include:
- properties on two or three-phase power supply
- tiled roofs
- multi-storey buildings
- properties with steep roofs and those where tilt frames are required
- properties with a significant level of shading where an optimizer solution may be required
- properties requiring a switchboard upgrade
- installations where solar panels need to be split across more than two different arrays (i.e. north, west and east facing).
Please note, this is not an exhaustive list and any non-standard items will be brought to your attention when you receive a quote from Cola Solar.
Price includes GST and may change without notice.
Estimated bill savings
Note that estimated bill savings are for year 1 and are based on 40%-60% of the solar power generated being used in your home, a rate of 25c/kWh for any electricity you buy from the grid, full allowance for any exports and a feed-in tariff of 10.2c/kWh (which is the mandated minimum feed-in tariff in Victoria).