Good value for high quality solar power systems
The table below shows the prices for MASH solar power systems, fully installed and including GST. These prices are for a standard installation.
The good news is that these prices do not include the Victorian Solar Panels rebate, currently worth $2,225 (dropping to $1,888 from 1 January 2020). If you qualify for this rebate, the out-of-pocket cost for your solar system will be reduced by rebate amount.
In addition, there’s an interest-free loan which you can apply for at the same time as the rebate (also from the state government) worth the same as the rebate. Most MASH customers are applying successfully for both the rebate and the interest-free loan – which reduces the upfront cost of going solar still further.
The MASH solar provider, Macedon Ranges Solar Power, can answer all your questions with regard to the rebate and help you with the application process. Click here to request an obligation-free quote.
It’s really a great time to go solar!
Investing in solar is a no-brainer for most households – particularly if you use electricity during the day (think…switch on your washing machine, dishwasher etc during the daytime, rather than at night).
Of course, if you are eligible for the Victorian Solar Homes Rebate, the economic justification becomes even more compelling and the payback can be as quick as 3-4 years.
Solid warranties for greater peace of mind
- 10 Year Inverter Warranty
- 15 Year Panel Manufacturer’s Product Warranty
- 25 Year Panel Performance Warranty
- 10 Year Workmanship Warranty
Read about the MASH Solar Supplier & Installer for this round, Macedon Ranges Solar Power.
Notes about the pricing
*This is the pricing for the supply and installation of solar power systems for a standard installation and is indicative only. These prices are inclusive of the Federal Government’s Small-scale Technology Certificates but do not include the rebate available from the Victorian State Government under the Solar Homes program.
If you are eligible for the Victorian Solar Homes rebate, you will receive up to $2,225 off the cost of your solar power system which will be deducted from the price of your system.
Prices are inclusive of GST. To get accurate costings and a quotation for a MASH solar power system on your home or business, please request a quote on our website here or register your interest by calling the MASH team on 1300 466-274.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Projected electricity bill savings
** This is an estimate of the amount of money you may save off your annual electricity bill based on a number of assumptions which include:
- each kW of solar installed generates 3.7 kilowatt hours of electricity per day throughout the year
- you are buying your electricity from the grid at 25c per kilowatt hour on a flat tariff
- you are exporting all the solar that you don’t use in the home and getting 12 cents per kilowatt hour for these exports.
- the lower amount in each range is where you use 40% of the electricity generated by your solar power system in your home, and that you export the rest to the grid.
- the higher amount in each range is where you use 60% of the electricity generated by your solar power system in your home and that you export the rest to the grid.