Looking for a greener electricity company that pays you that little bit more for your solar?
The MASH team recommends you check out Powershop. They pay 11.8c per kilowatt hour for the solar you feed back into the grid – which is higher than the government regulated amount – and Greenpeace ranked them Australia’s Greenest Power Company two years’ running (Green Electricity Guide 2014 & 2015).
For every person who switches to Powershop using this link, Powershop will provide a financial contribution once your switch is complete, to the Hub Foundation to support the Hub’s work on the MASH solar bulk-buy project and our other work to help tackle climate change locally.
In case you don’t know much about Powershop, here’s nine reasons to love them:
- They’ve been ranked #1 retailer on Canstar Blue’s Most Satisfied Customer – Electricity Providers Victoria for two years running (2015 & 2016)
- They love solar! Solar customers at Powershop receive the same great rates and discounts as non-solar customers, along with an 11.8c/kWh feed-in tariff.
- They’re Australia’s greenest power company (Greenpeace Green Electricity Guide 2014 & 2015)
- They’re Australia’s first and only 100% certified carbon neutral electricity retailer
- They have super competitive rates, plus no credit card fees
- They offer great discounts off usage AND supply charges
- They don’t lock you into contracts or charge exit fees
- They have an awesome smartphone app and online usage tools
- They provide monthly online billing to avoid bill shock