See the Tesla Powerwall 2 battery working at a home in Castlemaine!
- Date: Saturday 16 June (fully booked) and Saturday 23rd June (places available)
- Time: 10.30am-12.30pm
- Venue: 46 Campbell Street, Castlemaine
Fill in this form to reserve your place for the event on 23rd June
Are you interested in getting a home battery for storing your excess solar power? Are you curious to know how they really work? Frustrated by grid outages? Looking to become more energy-independent?
Bev and John Tozer have kindly agreed to host two info meetings at their home to share what they’ve learned from adding a Tesla Powerwall 2 home battery to their solar system. This system was installed in March 2018 through the MASH community solar bulk-buy.
Presentation: for both 16 and 23 June events
- 10.30-10.40 – Welcome and introduction – Jo Kaptein, Program Lead, MASH community solar bulk-buy
- 10.40 – 11.00am – Solar home batteries: How they work and benefits of the Tesla Powerwall 2 – Nathanael Stegmann, Solar Specialist, Energy Matters (MASH solar and battery supplier)
- 11.00-11.20 – Our Tesla Powerwall 2 experience so far: Impact on our bill, what we’re learning, how it’s performing – John Tozer, Owner of the Tesla Powerwall 2 battery
- 11.20-12.00 – Q&A: an opportunity for you to put your questions to the presenters
- 12.30 – Close