Good value for high quality solar power systems
Here are the prices* for MASH solar power systems (based on a standard installation) – as well as the electricity bill savings you might expect in the first year.
What’s the difference between the MASH Standard and MASH Premium Systems?
Get the lowdown on the inverters and solar panels here – and see what they look like!
$2,225 Solar Homes Rebate
If you are eligible for the Victorian Solar Homes Rebate – you will get up to $2,225 deducted from the cost of your solar power system. The good news is that this rebate is not included in the prices above.
Payback in just a few years
Investing in solar is a no-brainer for most households – particularly if you use electricity during the day (think…switch on your washing machine, dishwasher etc during the daytime, rather than at night).
Of course, if you are eligible for the Victorian Solar Homes Rebate, the economic justification becomes even more compelling and the payback can be as quick as 3-4 years.
Solid warranties for greater peace of mind
- 10 Year Inverter Warranty (Fronius and Solis)
- 12 Year Panel Manufacturer’s Product Warranty (JA Solar Panels)
- 25 Year Panel Performance Warranty
- 10 Year Workmanship Warranty
Check out the warranty documents on this page.
Read about the MASH Solar Supplier & Installer for this round, Macedon Ranges Solar Power.
Notes about the pricing
*This is the pricing for the supply and installation of solar power systems for a standard installation and is indicative only. These prices are inclusive of the Federal Government’s Small-scale Technology Certificates but do not include the rebate available from the Victorian State Government under the Solar Homes program.
If you are eligible for the Victorian Solar Homes rebate, you will receive up to $2,225 off the cost of your solar power system which will be deducted from the price of your system.
Prices are inclusive of GST. To get accurate costings and a quotation for a MASH solar power system on your home or business, please request a quote on our website here or register your interest by calling the MASH team on 1300 466-274.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Projected electricity bill savings
** This is an estimate of the amount of money you may save off your annual electricity bill based on a number of assumptions which include:
- each kW of solar installed generates 3.7 kilowatt hours of electricity per day throughout the year
- you are buying your electricity from the grid at 25c per kilowatt hour on a flat tariff
- you are exporting all the solar that you don’t use in the home and getting 12 cents per kilowatt hour for these exports.
- the lower amount in each range is where you use 40% of the electricity generated by your solar power system in your home, and that you export the rest to the grid.
- the higher amount in each range is where you use 60% of the electricity generated by your solar power system in your home and that you export the rest to the grid.