Six events from 14-25 June 2018
Drop-in and find out about the Hepburn Solar Bulk-Buy, energy and emissions!
- Learn about the ‘big-picture’ project to get our Shire powered by renewables through the Z-NET project.
- Attend a free information session about the Hepburn Solar Bulk-Buy, a new community solar and battery bulk-buy for the residents of Hepburn Shire which is supported by Hepburn Shire Council, Hepburn Wind and Z-Net Hepburn Shire. A great opportunity to put your questions to the bulk-buy organisers and the solar supplier, Energy Matters!
- Share your ideas on options to achieve carbon neutrality.
Open House dates and venues:
- Daylesford Town Hall, Thursday 14 June, 12.00-7.00pm
- Daylesford Town Hall, Friday 15 June, 12.00-7.00pm
- Glenlyon Shire Hall, Tuesday 19 June, 2.30-6.30pm
- Creswick Town Hall, Wednesday 20 June, 12.00-7.00pm
- Clunes Warehouse, Friday 22 June, 12.00-7.00pm
- Trentham Mechanics Institute, Monday 25 June, 12.00-7.00pm
Pop-in and chat anytime with stallholders about:
- The Hepburn Solar and Battery Bulk-Buy for households & businesses
- Z-NET community transition plan
- Understanding your electricity bill
- Financing options for solar and batteries
- Energy audit opportunities for business’s and more!
Solar and battery bulk-buy presentations at:
- 12.30pm-1.30pm and 5.30pm-6.30pm for all events, except
- Glenlyon – 5.00pm-6.00pm
For more details and to reserve your place, visit https://znet.eventbrite.com or call 1300 466 274
Project Partners: Hepburn Shire Council, Hepburn Wind, Central Victorian Greenhouse Alliance, Sustainability Victoria, Z-NET Hepburn Shire
Project supporters: Powershop, Transition Creswick, SHARE, Trentham Sustainability Group, Clunes Sustainability Group