Why? Because there has never been a better time to go solar! That’s because the State Government has recently announced a new solar panels rebate which is worth up to $2225 for eligible households.
MASH Info Meetings
- Castlemaine Senior Citizens Centre, Mechanics St, Castlemaine (Tues 20/11/2018, 6.30pm-8.00pm)
Find out whether going solar – and possibly adding battery storage – is right for you. Come to a MASH solar and battery info meeting to learn about the MASH community solar bulk-buy and get answers to all your questions! Plus find out about the State Government solar panel rebate worth up to $2225 that was announced on 19th August 2018. Hot news about the rebate here.
- Get the latest on the new Victorian State Government Solar Panels rebate – worth up to $2225 – for eligible households. (Yes, it is available now – and it will still be available after the election on the 24th of November regardless of which party wins – and it is IN ADDITION to the Federal Government Small-Scale Technology Certificates which is the other form of rebate available to households going solar).
- Learn about the solar panel and battery systems on offer.
- Find out what they cost.
- Hear about the sort of bill savings you might expect.
- Find out how the MASH process works and how quickly you could have your system up and running.
- And learn how both the local community – and our planet – benefit from the MASH project!
Info meeting details
- Tuesday 20 November 2018, 6.30pm-8.00pm, Castlemaine Senior Citizens Centre, Mechanics St, Castlemaine
Reserve your place
Fill in this form or call the MASH community phone line on 1300 466 274.
- 6.30pm-6.40pm – Welcome and introduction – Jo Kaptein, Manager, MASH community solar bulk-buy
- 6.40pm – 7.40pm – MASH solar and battery systems: What they are; how much they cost; and the payback you might expect. Plus the new State Government Solar Rebate – Nathanael Stegmann, Solar Specialist, Energy Matters (MASH solar and battery supplier)
- 7.30pm-8.00pm – Q&A: an opportunity for you to put your questions to the presenters
- 8.00pm – Close. (You are welcome to stay for another 30 minutes and ask any other questions you may have about the bulk-buy).